The Bea DnD Dragon – Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
$25.00 – $30.00
Whether you shoot arrows, fire spells, or swing a sword, you can do all that with a classic t-shirt and still be in style because why not?
This Bea DND Black Dragon Short Sleeve T-Shirt will overpower any type of armor with its comfortable fit and unmatched durability. Just imagine fighting and walking around in a cool DND merch.
What makes it legendary?
- Roll a natural 20 when it comes to comfortability! Made from a soft blend of ring-spun cotton and polyester, this t-shirt will keep you from feeling itchy and uneasy as it keeps you comfortable all of the time.
- Marked with a symbol of the DND universe! Passed on from the hands of the gods, the t-shirt is printed with a black dragon at the left chest area. This allows you to show off the legendary symbol to other heroes.
- Prevents you from tugging at the shirt from time to time! The fabric used to make this DND t-shirt has been pre-shrunk so no worries about it getting smaller over time. You can wear it as much as you like and it keeps the fitting.
- Experience a hallmark of high-quality shirt construction! With each shirt boasting shoulder-to-shoulder taping, you’re guaranteed extra durability at stress points in the neck and shoulder area.
- An underrated shirt feature! Quarter-turned t-shirts are probably one of the things you love but never knew about. It helps prevent a center crease giving you a nice fit in battle stance or simply just walking.
When you think shirts can never get any better, this piece of comfortable clothing from us has stepped the classic t-shirt up a notch by adding a touch of our favorite RPG to it.
Go on an epic adventure any day of the year as you wear this fantastic DND t-shirt made from rare and quality materials scattered all around the realms. Order today and have it teleported or shipped right to your door!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center