Scrappy the Beholder – Unisex Hoodie
$40.00 – $45.00
How come you don’t have this hoodie in your wardrobe?
It’s super comfy, printed with an original design you won’t find anywhere else, and the image is a DND creature used as a cover in the 5th edition of Monster Manual.
This Scrappy The Beholder Unisex Hoodie is waiting for you now to take it home.
What makes it legendary?
- Roll a natural 20 when it comes to satisfaction! Made from a soft blend of pre-shrunk cotton and polyester, this hoodie will keep you from feeling itchy and uneasy.
- A fair warning from us to you. His metal fangs are enough to pierce through bones. And let’s not talk about his spells, so we made an accurate image of Scrappy for you.
- An underrated feature. Quarter-turned hoodies are probably the thing you love but never knew about. It helps prevent a center crease by giving you a nice fit standing or walking.
- Keep all your treasures and trinkets close to you! Boasting a large front pocket, this hoodie is capable of holding items you want within your reach in a matter of seconds.
- Forged stitching at tension areas for added durability! Equipped with 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband, this hoodie will last you a long time even when you wear it on most days of the week to go on an adventure right at your favorite table.
Take pleasure in wearing a piece of clothing that you will not find hanging on racks or piled on shelves. This merch is printed with an original design we’ve made for DND enthusiasts like you which makes it a lot more unique.
Order now and rock a day as a normal human being or go on an epic quest inside the world of our favorite tabletop RPG with Scrappy The Beholder Unisex Hoodie.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem